Sunday, February 17, 2008

bad weather + bad drivers = ?

Accidents? Sure. Brushing off the car? Perhaps. A very wet Jess. Most definately.

The weather here is decidedly crappy today. While I enjoy the warmer temps (yay spring jacket!), I do not enjoy the combination of poor plowing on the part of the city of London and too much rain. Combine that with people in their cars who fail to slow down in the midst of puddles and you get a sopping wet version of me. I'm sure if I asked the nice people in their warm cars, they would say it was my fault for being on the sidewalks. Oh well...I'm warm now. Coffee+warm cookies = ??? That's right. Happy Jess.

2 comments:

The Renegade Librarian said...

I really want to laugh about this, but I also know how pissed off I have been when this has happened to me. I guess what this illustrates is that I am vindicated in my move back to Victoria--the drive-by soaking happened to me more times in London in one year than my whole life in Victoria! Oh, L-Town...

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=power notes ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg